Breakthrough New York Media Highlight: Daisy Zheng didn’t think college was a reality until she became a Breakthrough New York student. Now not only is college within reach for Daisy, a high school sophomore, but she is also helping to inspire other students as a math tutor. NY1 recognized Daisy as the “New Yorker of the Week” because of her willingness to give back to her community and support future breakthroughs. New York 1 2018
- Remembering Harold Levy, Former Breakthrough Board Member and Education Activist
- Meet Breakthrough Silicon Valley’s Class of 2019 – Their Largest Graduating Class to Date!
- Remembering Edward D. Preston, Founding Director of Breakthrough Cincinnati
- Teachers Happier and More Respected Than You Might Think
- All Points North Foundation-Funded Curriculum Updates Well Received by Affiliates