Breakthrough Greater Boston was awarded a $2 million grant from the Biogen Foundation as part of its newly announced STAR Initiative. With this transformative investment, the Biogen Foundation becomes the lead investor in Breakthrough’s three-year, $9 million Growth Campaign. This is the largest grant received by Breakthrough Greater Boston in its 26-year history. Read more about this transformative award here.
- Remembering Harold Levy, Former Breakthrough Board Member and Education Activist
- Meet Breakthrough Silicon Valley’s Class of 2019 – Their Largest Graduating Class to Date!
- Remembering Edward D. Preston, Founding Director of Breakthrough Cincinnati
- Teachers Happier and More Respected Than You Might Think
- All Points North Foundation-Funded Curriculum Updates Well Received by Affiliates