Breakthrough Greater Boston was awarded a $2 million grant from the Biogen Foundation as part of its newly announced STAR Initiative. With this transformative investment, the Biogen Foundation becomes the lead investor in Breakthrough’s three-year, $9 million Growth Campaign. This is the largest grant received by Breakthrough Greater Boston in its 26-year history. Read more about this transformative award here.
- Breakthrough San Juan Capistrano Ventures Outdoors
- Breakthrough Atlanta Partners with Chick-fil-A Foundation to Create Opportunities for Students
- Breakthrough New York Celebrates 2018’s College Graduates
- Breakthrough Miami Receives Prestigious “Excellence in Summer Learning” Award
- Breakthrough Santa Fe Featured in The Santa Fe New Mexican