Breakthrough Greater Boston was awarded a $2 million grant from the Biogen Foundation as part of its newly announced STAR Initiative. With this transformative investment, the Biogen Foundation becomes the lead investor in Breakthrough’s three-year, $9 million Growth Campaign. This is the largest grant received by Breakthrough Greater Boston in its 26-year history. Read more about this transformative award here.
- Breakthrough Collaborative undertakes college success work nationally
- Carolyn and Jack Long: Moving the needle on education equity
- A Q&A with Ashley Atilano on transitioning back to school, Breakthrough’s Teaching Fellowship, and how teaching is incredibly personal to her
- Cast your vote to get Breakthrough to SXSW 2023
- Breakthrough Student and Teaching Fellow Alumna Rachel Young