Breakthrough Greater Boston was awarded a $2 million grant from the Biogen Foundation as part of its newly announced STAR Initiative. With this transformative investment, the Biogen Foundation becomes the lead investor in Breakthrough’s three-year, $9 million Growth Campaign. This is the largest grant received by Breakthrough Greater Boston in its 26-year history. Read more about this transformative award here.
- Breakthrough Greater Boston Among 16 Organizations to Receive Grant from Lenovo
- Breakthrough Twin Cities Student Featured on Minnesota Public Radio on MLK Day
- Breakthrough Alumni Among Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship Semifinalists
- New York Jets Commit $160k to Breakthrough New York
- Founder of Breakthrough New Orleans and to Retire as CEO of FirstLine Schools