Breakthrough Greater Boston was awarded a $2 million grant from the Biogen Foundation as part of its newly announced STAR Initiative. With this transformative investment, the Biogen Foundation becomes the lead investor in Breakthrough’s three-year, $9 million Growth Campaign. This is the largest grant received by Breakthrough Greater Boston in its 26-year history. Read more about this transformative award here.
- Breakthrough Together: Celebrating a transformational summer
- Breakthrough visits Capitol Hill to talk expanding the teacher pipeline
- Tristan’s Breakthrough Story
- College Success: Supporting students beyond high school
- From Breakthrough student to award-winning French teacher: A transformative journey with Julia Angeles