Breakthrough Cincinnati celebrates twenty five years. Founded by Bill Hopple and Odessa Hooker in 1991, Breakthrough Cincinnati began with the goal of preparing underserved Cincinnati youth for college. Welcoming their first class of 50 teaching fellows in 1993, Breakthrough Cincinnati continues to offer rigorous academics taught by spirited high school and college students. Breakthrough National and the entire Collaborative is proud to congratulate Breakthrough Cincinnati on is 25 years of service!
- Remembering Harold Levy, Former Breakthrough Board Member and Education Activist
- Meet Breakthrough Silicon Valley’s Class of 2019 – Their Largest Graduating Class to Date!
- Remembering Edward D. Preston, Founding Director of Breakthrough Cincinnati
- Teachers Happier and More Respected Than You Might Think
- All Points North Foundation-Funded Curriculum Updates Well Received by Affiliates